66 metuchen radiator

Give or seeK advice Koncerning a restoration, sources of parts, feedbacK about vendors and restoration services, or whatever help you may need.

66 metuchen radiator

Postby chanes1one » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Ok this is what I got a 66 gt k-code BD 4/15 from metuchen 4spd 3.50. I'm looking for the factory correct radiator. from what i have researched it is a square top strap style with numbers and date code on the drivers strap. Can someone direct me to the correct codes for the cars radiator and possibly a source (probably back east ) to search for one Thanks Lu
chanes1one
eKsposed

Re: 66 metuchen radiator

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:29 pm

chanes1one wrote:Ok this is what I got a 66 gt k-code BD 4/15 from metuchen 4spd 3.50. I'm looking for the factory correct radiator. from what i have researched it is a square top strap style with numbers and date code on the drivers strap. Can someone direct me to the correct codes for the cars radiator and possibly a source (probably back east ) to search for one Thanks Lu

I have a '65 Metuchen radiator. The numbers are stamped on the mounting bracket where it attaches to the core support opening. I'll look for my photos (on another computer) to get the exact numbers and location. I don't know if the '66 style is different or not.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Re: 66 metuchen radiator

Postby chanes1one » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 pm

much appreciated Thanks Lu
chanes1one
eKsposed

Return to Restoration