NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Post links and desKriptions of 289 HiPo/K-Kode specifiK parts you see on ebay or other Kar sites. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of items.

NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

Here's a complete set of HiPo valves for sale by eBay member "gerox4" with a Bin price of $549.99.

DESCRIPTION: "FORD NOS 289 K INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVE SET OF 16 YOU ARE BIDDING ON A RARE NOS FORD INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVES FOR 289 HI-PO HEADS

SET OF 16 IN BOXES SOLD AS IS AS PER THE OFFERING PICTURE NOS MINT STANDARD HIPO COMPLETE VALVE SET IN FACTORY CARTONS. EXHAUST VALVES ARE HIGH PERFORMANCE!"

eBay Link
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 am

These have been for sale by this seller at this price for a very long time.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:These have been for sale by this seller at this price for a very long time.

-Fred-


Judging by some of his other listings, I guess he's not a "motivated" seller :?: He does have perfect feedback for almost a thousand transactions. ;)
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

SOLD for exactly $549.99 .
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Sounds like a new benchmark for NOS valves.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:Sounds like a new benchmark for NOS valves.

-Fred-


I dunno. Let's see if the buyer leaves feedback on the sale.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:Sounds like a new benchmark for NOS valves.

-Fred-

I dunno. Let's see if the buyer leaves feedback on the sale.


Good point, Gene. That is a good way to check if a sale went well.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:07 pm

THIS auction is for a set of eight intake valves for sale by eBay member "anthandthezed" with a starting bid of $60.00.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:41 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS auction is for a set of eight intake valves for sale by eBay member "anthandthezed" with a starting bid of $60.00.


There are several issues with these valves. For one they are rusty and the biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves. Nice boxes, though!!

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby Redmont » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Always appreciate the info, Fred. Even for parts I'm not in the market to buy at the time.
Redmont
AttraKted
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:There are several issues with these valves. For one they are rusty and the biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves. Nice boxes, though!!

-Fred-


Agree with that...gotta like the boxes, but unfortunately that's about it.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS auction is for a set of eight intake valves for sale by eBay member "anthandthezed" with a starting bid of $60.00.


Bidding has ended on this item. Zero bids.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:17 pm

THIS listing is for a set of four C3OZ-A early exhaust valves for sale by eBay member " bmves86 " for $49.99.

"1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 Ford Mercury 289 Hipo Exhaust Valves 4x

NOS FORD

Applications Include:
1963 - 1968 Ford Mustang Special Fairlane Special 289 ci V8 Exhaust Valves
1964 Mercury Comet Special 289 ci w/ 4 Bbl. Carb V8 Exhaust Valves

Head Dia 1-29/64
Stem Length 4-13/16
Stem Dia .341
Seat Angle 44°

Ford C3OZ 6505 A"
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 pm

THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " anthandthezed " for $99.99.

"Hi, if you're here, you know what these are how rare it is to find a set of 8 / EIGHT NOS (new old stock) unused FORD 289 HiPo INTAKE bumper type valves that are 50+ years old and never installed in a head. See last photos for fitment specs; these are for the HiPo FORD 289s.

SUPER RARE find here - came from a famous closed down race shop here in SoCal. Truly a barn find of parts.

The auction is for EIGHT valves as shown, enough to do one engine / two heads - with beat up boxes, stock photos shown as I have more than one set.

The price is less than $12.50 per valve!

That's a steal, go price them at a parts store; see if they even have / can get 'em!

These are real and would be perfect for your stock high dollar resto / racecar - keep your FORD all FORD - FoMoCo."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 pm

THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " minisparts " for $100.00, or make an offer.

"C3OZ-6507-A 1965 65 NOS Ford 289 HiPo K Code intake valves Mustang Cobra RARE."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:06 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " anthandthezed " for $99.99.

"Hi, if you're here, you know what these are how rare it is to find a set of 8 / EIGHT NOS (new old stock) unused FORD 289 HiPo INTAKE bumper type valves that are 50+ years old and never installed in a head. See last photos for fitment specs; these are for the HiPo FORD 289s.

SUPER RARE find here - came from a famous closed down race shop here in SoCal. Truly a barn find of parts.

The auction is for EIGHT valves as shown, enough to do one engine / two heads - with beat up boxes, stock photos shown as I have more than one set.

The price is less than $12.50 per valve!

That's a steal, go price them at a parts store; see if they even have / can get 'em!

These are real and would be perfect for your stock high dollar resto / racecar - keep your FORD all FORD - FoMoCo."


There are several issues with these valves. A couple of them are rusty and the biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:07 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " minisparts " for $100.00, or make an offer.

"C3OZ-6507-A 1965 65 NOS Ford 289 HiPo K Code intake valves Mustang Cobra RARE."


The biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:26 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " minisparts " for $100.00, or make an offer.

"C3OZ-6507-A 1965 65 NOS Ford 289 HiPo K Code intake valves Mustang Cobra RARE."

The biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves.

-Fred-


You gotta love the way the seller says they are for Mustangs...
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: NOS Intake and Exhaust Valves

Postby C6ZZKGT » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:
C6ZZKGT wrote:THIS set of eight intake valves is for sale by eBay member " minisparts " for $100.00, or make an offer.

"C3OZ-6507-A 1965 65 NOS Ford 289 HiPo K Code intake valves Mustang Cobra RARE."

The biggest problem is that they do NOT fit any Hipo Mustang heads. These are the smaller early version for Fairlanes and Cobras with engines built prior to around February of 1964. They only fit C3OE and C4OE heads. The C5OE, C7ZE and C8ZE heads use the larger C4OZ 6507 A valves.

-Fred-


You gotta love the way the seller says they are for Mustangs...


These valves sold October 24, 2017 on Ebay for $100.00.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California


Return to Parts: Drivetrain or Body

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests