FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Post links and desKriptions of 289 HiPo/K-Kode specifiK parts you see on ebay or other Kar sites. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of items.

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS used distributor is for sale by eBay member " theroadcars " for $450.00, or make an offer.

"1965 1966 1967 Fairlane Mustang K Shelby GT350 COBRA 289 HiPo distributor FoMoCo, Looks like it's dated 5B8 ?, turns easy and does not appear to have any slack in the bushing. Selling as is."


This distributor sold January 10, 2018 on Ebay for $450.00.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:
SixT5HiPo wrote:
HERE'S another early dual point distributor for sale by eBay member " ggt500 " for $649.00.

" This Auction is for A Really Nice Early FoMoCo Hi-Po Dual Point Distributor,

This is a Rare Opportunity to get A Really Rare Part, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. This is the Early style for 63-65 Cobra's, Fairlane & 65 Shelby

I have had this in my personal collection for close to 30 years and I guess it's time to let it Go!

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Very Nice Core to have rebuilt. "

This is the statement by the seller on October 29, 2017:

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-

Ended with NO sale.

Relisted again with no changes HERE.

This distributor received no bids by November 29, 1017 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-


Relisted with NO changes HERE.


This distributor received no bids by December 15, 1017 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-


This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 49?vxp=mtr

-Fred-[/quote]

This distributor received no bids by January 1, 2018 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-[/quote]

This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 15?vxp=mtr

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:56 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:
SixT5HiPo wrote:
HERE'S another early dual point distributor for sale by eBay member " ggt500 " for $649.00.

" This Auction is for A Really Nice Early FoMoCo Hi-Po Dual Point Distributor,

This is a Rare Opportunity to get A Really Rare Part, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. This is the Early style for 63-65 Cobra's, Fairlane & 65 Shelby

I have had this in my personal collection for close to 30 years and I guess it's time to let it Go!

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Very Nice Core to have rebuilt. "

This is the statement by the seller on October 29, 2017:

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-

Ended with NO sale.

Relisted again with no changes HERE.

This distributor received no bids by November 29, 1017 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-


Relisted with NO changes HERE.


This distributor received no bids by December 15, 1017 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-


This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 49?vxp=mtr

-Fred-[/quote]

This distributor received no bids by January 1, 2018 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-[/quote]

This distributor core is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/63-65-Cobra-28 ... 15?vxp=mtr

-Fred-[/quote]

This distributor received no bids by January 17, 2018 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Here is a used early FoMoCo distributor is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00:

As removed. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Points and condenser are used and may not be serviceable. Should be the correct application for 63-64 289 Hipo Fairlane, 64-early 65 289 Hipo Mustang and 63-65 289 Cobra. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Hipo-289- ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:00 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:Here is a used early FoMoCo distributor is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00:

As removed. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Points and condenser are used and may not be serviceable. Should be the correct application for 63-64 289 Hipo Fairlane, 64-early 65 289 Hipo Mustang and 63-65 289 Cobra. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Hipo-289- ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-


SOLD for $598.00 [ 26 bids ]
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:36 am

Although not correct for any Mustang, THIS is the very first version of the HiPo dual point distributor, and is for sale by 289 guru and eBay member "bobmannel" with a starting bid of $350.00, and a Buy it Now price of $500.00.

"1963 289 HiPo distributor. Rebuilt and in excellent condition. No media blasting or painting done. C3OF-12127-F, dated 3DD. These distributors were used when the 289 HiPo was introduced in March 1963 until about May 1963. Has the original empty vacuum advance housing with the original aircraft-quality block off plug. (Around May 1963 Ford released a new 289 HiPo distributor which eliminated the vacuum advance housing.) Has the original weights and calibration springs. Primary wire is a reproduction. Points are new, but unknown brand. Condenser is aftermarket. It has been calibrated on a Sun Distributor machine to match the proper advance curve given by Ford in its Fairlane shop manual supplement."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:00 am

THIS FoMoCo dual point distributor is dated "5KA", and is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00.

"As removed. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Points and condenser are used and may not be serviceable. Should be the correct application for 65 289 Hipo 4v, 65-67 289 Hipo 4v ST exc/TE, 66-67 289 Hipo 4v w/TE and 65-67 Shelby GT-350. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:50 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:Although not correct for any Mustang, THIS is the very first version of the HiPo dual point distributor, and is for sale by 289 guru and eBay member "bobmannel" with a starting bid of $350.00, and a Buy it Now price of $500.00.

"1963 289 HiPo distributor. Rebuilt and in excellent condition. No media blasting or painting done. C3OF-12127-F, dated 3DD. These distributors were used when the 289 HiPo was introduced in March 1963 until about May 1963. Has the original empty vacuum advance housing with the original aircraft-quality block off plug. (Around May 1963 Ford released a new 289 HiPo distributor which eliminated the vacuum advance housing.) Has the original weights and calibration springs. Primary wire is a reproduction. Points are new, but unknown brand. Condenser is aftermarket. It has been calibrated on a Sun Distributor machine to match the proper advance curve given by Ford in its Fairlane shop manual supplement."


This distributor sold January 29, 2018 on Ebay for $500.00.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:58 am

THIS used dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member " tuned2zoom " with a starting bid of $0.99.

"#C5OF12127 Ford dual point distributor in good mechanical condition. The primary wire is needed but the shaft is tight and otherwise complete and advance is smooth and free. Perfect for the HIPO restoration.. hard to read the stampings below the 12127.. I see a 6 and what could be an "H". Good luck."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:02 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS FoMoCo dual point distributor is dated "5KA", and is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00.

"As removed. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Points and condenser are used and may not be serviceable. Should be the correct application for 65 289 Hipo 4v, 65-67 289 Hipo 4v ST exc/TE, 66-67 289 Hipo 4v w/TE and 65-67 Shelby GT-350. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned."


This distributor sold February 4, 2018 on Ebay for $403.00 with 13 bids from 6 bidders.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am

THIS used FoMoCo dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member " shelbykirk " with a starting bid of $400.00.

"This is an original k code hipo 289 dual point distributor. It turns freely, but just needs to be rebuilt. Date code is 6 D1 it appears."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 am

Here is a C5OF 12127 E distributor for sale on Ebay by seller GGT500 with a starting bid of $795.00:

If you have any questions at all PLEASE just call Us. 919.435.0396



This Auction is for A Really Nice FoMoCo Hi-Po Dual Point Distributor, Date (5A) January 1965

This is a Rare Opportunity to get the A Really Rare Part, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. FoMoCo Distributor's are getting Extremely Hard To Locate

I have had this in my personal collection for close to 30 years and I guess it's time to let it Go!

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Absolutely Beautiful !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/289-Hi-Po-Dist ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:44 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS used dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member " tuned2zoom " with a starting bid of $0.99.

"#C5OF12127 Ford dual point distributor in good mechanical condition. The primary wire is needed but the shaft is tight and otherwise complete and advance is smooth and free. Perfect for the HIPO restoration.. hard to read the stampings below the 12127.. I see a 6 and what could be an "H". Good luck."


This distributor sold February 9, 2018 on Ebay for $410.00 with 24 bids from 11 bidders.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS used dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member " tuned2zoom " with a starting bid of $0.99.

"#C5OF12127 Ford dual point distributor in good mechanical condition. The primary wire is needed but the shaft is tight and otherwise complete and advance is smooth and free. Perfect for the HIPO restoration.. hard to read the stampings below the 12127.. I see a 6 and what could be an "H". Good luck."


This distributor sold February 9, 2018 on Ebay for $410.00 with 24 bids from 11 bidders.

-Fred-


The correct application for this distributor is a very early 1967 model based on the August 1966 date code.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 am

THIS early style distributor is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00.

"As found. Steel point plate, points and condenser were missing. Has new points and condenser and has a replacement point plate fabricated from aircraft aluminum. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Should be the correct application for 63-64 289 Hipo Fairlane, 64-early 65 289 Hipo Mustang and 63-65 289 Cobra. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned. This is the last one I have to sell."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:16 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:Here is a C5OF 12127 E distributor for sale on Ebay by seller GGT500 with a starting bid of $795.00:

If you have any questions at all PLEASE just call Us. 919.435.0396



This Auction is for A Really Nice FoMoCo Hi-Po Dual Point Distributor, Date (5A) January 1965

This is a Rare Opportunity to get the A Really Rare Part, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. FoMoCo Distributor's are getting Extremely Hard To Locate

I have had this in my personal collection for close to 30 years and I guess it's time to let it Go!

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Absolutely Beautiful !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/289-Hi-Po-Dist ... 0011.m1850

-Fred-


This distributor sold February 15, 2018 on Ebay for $795.00.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:53 am

THIS dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member "acman63" for $795.00.

"289 Fomoco K code dual point Shelby Gt350 1965. Original Fomoco casting C5OE-12127_E this is correct for all 65/66 Hipo Mustangs including Shelby GT350. Has a very faint date code looks like 5D Casting has been restored and is very nice other than a small area under the head which will be hidden. Its been mechanically restored by a top Ford distributor guru and is ready to install."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:13 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS early style distributor is for sale by eBay member " sjmondloch " with a starting bid of $250.00.

"As found. Steel point plate, points and condenser were missing. Has new points and condenser and has a replacement point plate fabricated from aircraft aluminum. This part will need to be disassembled, cleaned, adjusted and restored. Should be the correct application for 63-64 289 Hipo Fairlane, 64-early 65 289 Hipo Mustang and 63-65 289 Cobra. External surface has not been bead-blasted or reconditioned. This is the last one I have to sell."


This distributor sold February 17, 2018 on Ebay for $383.59 with 7 bids from 4 bidders.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS used FoMoCo dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member " shelbykirk " with a starting bid of $400.00.

"This is an original k code hipo 289 dual point distributor. It turns freely, but just needs to be rebuilt. Date code is 6 D1 it appears."


This distributor sold February 17, 2018 on Ebay for $441.56 with 4 bids from 4 bidders.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:28 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS dual point distributor is for sale by eBay member "acman63" for $795.00.

"289 Fomoco K code dual point Shelby Gt350 1965. Original Fomoco casting C5OE-12127_E this is correct for all 65/66 Hipo Mustangs including Shelby GT350. Has a very faint date code looks like 5D Casting has been restored and is very nice other than a small area under the head which will be hidden. Its been mechanically restored by a top Ford distributor guru and is ready to install."


SOLD for $795.00. WoW!
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 am

HERE'S a used FoMoCo dual point distrubutor for sale by eBay member " 66exec " with a starting bid of $299.00.

"Original 1965 Ford C50F-12127-E. K code 289/271 horse Hi-Po dual point distributor. Date code 5LE. Original unrestored condition. Includes cap and wires of unknown origin. Spins freely, no rotor included. Out of a 65 Fastback Mustang. Sold As-IS."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:10 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a used FoMoCo dual point distrubutor for sale by eBay member " 66exec " with a starting bid of $299.00.

"Original 1965 Ford C50F-12127-E. K code 289/271 horse Hi-Po dual point distributor. Date code 5LE. Original unrestored condition. Includes cap and wires of unknown origin. Spins freely, no rotor included. Out of a 65 Fastback Mustang. Sold As-IS."


This distributor sold April 4, 2018 on Ebay for $451.66 with 10 bids from 6 bidders.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 am

HERE'S a seldom seen "C7OF-K" FoMoCo dual point distributor for sale by eBay member " charlie4503 " with a starting bid of $50.00, and a Buy it Now price of $650.00.

"1967 Ford 289 Hipo distributor!! Fully rebuilt! Everything cleaned and reassembled with new points and condenser! C5OF-12131-B on the neck of distributor! C7OF 12127(base#) K. And date code of 7G28 (July 28 1967) it has a stock type cast iron gear! I can install bronze gear at no extra charge if you wish to run with a steel roller cam!! Thanks for looking and happy bidding!! Message me with any questions! Thanks Charlie."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:36 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a seldom seen "C7OF-K" FoMoCo dual point distributor for sale by eBay member " charlie4503 " with a starting bid of $50.00, and a Buy it Now price of $650.00.

"1967 Ford 289 Hipo distributor!! Fully rebuilt! Everything cleaned and reassembled with new points and condenser! C5OF-12131-B on the neck of distributor! C7OF 12127(base#) K. And date code of 7G28 (July 28 1967) it has a stock type cast iron gear! I can install bronze gear at no extra charge if you wish to run with a steel roller cam!! Thanks for looking and happy bidding!! Message me with any questions! Thanks Charlie."


SOLD for just $255.00 [ 21 bids ]. Pretty sure the seller is disappointed considering the Buy it Now price was $400.00 higher than the winning bid amount.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FoMoCo Dual Point Distributor

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:12 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:
SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a seldom seen "C7OF-K" FoMoCo dual point distributor for sale by eBay member " charlie4503 " with a starting bid of $50.00, and a Buy it Now price of $650.00.

"1967 Ford 289 Hipo distributor!! Fully rebuilt! Everything cleaned and reassembled with new points and condenser! C5OF-12131-B on the neck of distributor! C7OF 12127(base#) K. And date code of 7G28 (July 28 1967) it has a stock type cast iron gear! I can install bronze gear at no extra charge if you wish to run with a steel roller cam!! Thanks for looking and happy bidding!! Message me with any questions! Thanks Charlie."


SOLD for just $255.00 [ 21 bids ]. Pretty sure the seller is disappointed considering the Buy it Now price was $400.00 higher than the winning bid amount.


The date code is so late in the model run that if any 67 Mustangs were produced after that date (July 28 1967), there certainly would not be many. Then it really narrows down for a K code.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

PreviousNext

Return to Parts: Drivetrain or Body

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests