"NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Post links and desKriptions of 289 HiPo/K-Kode specifiK parts you see on ebay or other Kar sites. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of items.

"NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:22 pm

THIS carb spacer is described as NOS by ebay member " pookie10969 " and is priced at $125.00.

"1965 1966 1967 Mustang, Shelby NOS carburetor spacer 289 hipo FoMoCo original."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:34 pm

THIS NOS C30Z 9A589-C carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " papajoe5557 " for $99.99, or make an offer.

"NOS FORD C30Z 9A589-C MUSTANG 4v CARB SPACER IN THE FORD BOX. 289 HI PO SHELBY GT 350 289 HP COBRA FALCON SPRINT."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:35 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS carb spacer is described as NOS by ebay member " pookie10969 " and is priced at $125.00.

"1965 1966 1967 Mustang, Shelby NOS carburetor spacer 289 hipo FoMoCo original."


Ended and Not Sold
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:12 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:
SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS carb spacer is described as NOS by ebay member " pookie10969 " and is priced at $125.00.

"1965 1966 1967 Mustang, Shelby NOS carburetor spacer 289 hipo FoMoCo original."


Ended and Not Sold


If you look at the pictures you will discover that this is a well used and uncleaned used spacer with some sort of crumpled up box with no visible part numbers..

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby OUTLAWINC » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 pm

FRED

are you saying POOKIE is deceiving potential buyers AGAIN!!!.
He has started on a new idea buy selling stuff on facebook sites...................................

regards.

PHILL BERESFORD.
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.
User avatar
OUTLAWINC
OKKupied
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 pm
Location: MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 pm

OUTLAWINC wrote:FRED

are you saying POOKIE is deceiving potential buyers AGAIN!!!.
He has started on a new idea buy selling stuff on facebook sites...................................

regards.

PHILL BERESFORD.
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.


It is just hard to keep a bad man down.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:44 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
If you look at the pictures you will discover that this is a well used and uncleaned used spacer with some sort of crumpled up box with no visible part numbers..

-Fred-


The box makes it "NOS". duh... :roll:
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:58 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS NOS C30Z 9A589-C carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " papajoe5557 " for $99.99, or make an offer.

"NOS FORD C30Z 9A589-C MUSTANG 4v CARB SPACER IN THE FORD BOX. 289 HI PO SHELBY GT 350 289 HP COBRA FALCON SPRINT."


SOLD for the asking price.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 pm

THIS new spacer is for sale by eBay member " bob.and.johna " for $174.99.

"NOS GENUINE FOMOCO 1 INCH ALUMINUM 4V CARBURETOR SPACER PLATE PART#C3OZ-9A589-C CASTING#C4OE-9A58-A . FITS 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 FORD MERCURY. FITS 1964 TO 1970 K CODE MUSTANG AND COUGAR. FITS 1967 TO 1970 SHELBY GT 500. FITS 1971 1972 BOSS 351 COBRA JET.

Please look at the pictures this is what you will receive."
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Here is an NOS carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " acman63" for $75.00:

C4OA engineering number. Fits 260 / 289 Ford 4V engines. Ready to install! Perfect Ford original shape! We specialize in concours quality full restorations and also hard to get original and top quality reproduction restoration parts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:08 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:Here is an NOS carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " acman63" for $75.00:

C4OA engineering number. Fits 260 / 289 Ford 4V engines. Ready to install! Perfect Ford original shape! We specialize in concours quality full restorations and also hard to get original and top quality reproduction restoration parts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-


This listing was ended by the seller on November 27, 2017 for the following reason "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing ".

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
C6ZZKGT wrote:Here is an NOS carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " acman63" for $75.00:

C4OA engineering number. Fits 260 / 289 Ford 4V engines. Ready to install! Perfect Ford original shape! We specialize in concours quality full restorations and also hard to get original and top quality reproduction restoration parts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-


This listing was ended by the seller on November 27, 2017 for the following reason "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing ".

-Fred-


This NOS carb spacer is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: "NOS" Carburetor Spacer

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
C6ZZKGT wrote:
C6ZZKGT wrote:Here is an NOS carb spacer is for sale by eBay member " acman63" for $75.00:

C4OA engineering number. Fits 260 / 289 Ford 4V engines. Ready to install! Perfect Ford original shape! We specialize in concours quality full restorations and also hard to get original and top quality reproduction restoration parts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-


This listing was ended by the seller on November 27, 2017 for the following reason "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing ".

-Fred-


This NOS carb spacer is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-4V-Ca ... 7675.l2557

-Fred-


This listing was ended by the seller on December 7, 2017 for the following reason " This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California


Return to Parts: Drivetrain or Body

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests