MICKEY THOMPSON CROSS RAM INTAKE MANIFOLD

Post links and desKriptions of 289 HiPo/K-Kode specifiK parts you see on ebay or other Kar sites. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of items.

MICKEY THOMPSON CROSS RAM INTAKE MANIFOLD

Postby SixT5HiPo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:45 am

HERE'S a very unique M/T dual quad cross ram intake manifold for sale by eBay member " 007redline " priced at $2,499.00.

" Up for sale is a super rare nostalgic Mickey Thomspon Dual Quad aluminum intake manifold. The intake is designed for any small block with a 260-289 or 302. This may be new but I do not know that for sure so I am listing as used. It does not appear to have ever been bolted on. The intake will accept standard flange Holley carburetors or Edelbrock and Carters. It has been media blasted and has a great look to it. All threads look great and it has not been altered in any way. Not many of these were sold in the day and these are extremely hard to find. This is a must for anyone wanting that 60's-70's look!! "
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Re: MICKEY THOMPSON CROSS RAM INTAKE MANIFOLD

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a very unique M/T dual quad cross ram intake manifold for sale by eBay member " 007redline " priced at $2,499.00.

" Up for sale is a super rare nostalgic Mickey Thomspon Dual Quad aluminum intake manifold. The intake is designed for any small block with a 260-289 or 302. This may be new but I do not know that for sure so I am listing as used. It does not appear to have ever been bolted on. The intake will accept standard flange Holley carburetors or Edelbrock and Carters. It has been media blasted and has a great look to it. All threads look great and it has not been altered in any way. Not many of these were sold in the day and these are extremely hard to find. This is a must for anyone wanting that 60's-70's look!! "

Ended and NOT sold.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a very unique M/T dual quad cross ram intake manifold for sale by eBay member " 007redline " priced at $2,499.00.

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted for the same price HERE.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:49 am

Ended and NOT sold.

This listing has ended with NO sale.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:42 am

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted HERE for a lower price of $2,299.00.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 am

Ended and NOT sold.

SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun May 13, 2018 4:38 am

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted for a lower price of $1999.00 HERE.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:34 am

Ended and NOT sold.

Ended and NOT sold.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 am

Ended and NOT sold.

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted HERE for the same price.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm

THIS used M-T Cross Ram is for sale by eBay member " 302crossboss " for a starting bid of $1395.00.

"
Very rare M/T Power Ram for SBF with the 8.2 deck height. I.E. 221,260,289,302,331,347

Manifold is in VGC with P/N of 3794527 that does not have the usual corrosion problems on the flanges but it does have the four minor issues noted in the above description and re-noted as follows.

(1) Throttle linkage mounting hole that's circled may need repaired (or not it's your personal preference)

(2) Front intake runner has a machined notch that should not really be a problem with the exception of cosmetically.

(3) Top of coolant passage drilled & tapped for 1/2" pipe fitting (use as is or you can put a pipe plug in it)

(4) Top center of manifold drilled & tapped for 3/8" pipe fitting for venting crank case (use as is or put a pipe plug in it also)

The manifold is the only item included in the auction,no Linkage,studs,plugs or anything else and ( No Returns ) "
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

HERE'S a used Cross Ram intake for sale by eBay member " themustangranch-ii " for $1500.00 or make an offer.

"YOU ARE LOOKING AT A GOOD USED FORD MUSTANG HOT ROD RACE CAR DRAG CAR DRAGSTER 260 289 302 MT MICKEY THOMPSON TUNNEL RAM DUAL 4 INTAKE MANIFOLD NO WATER DAMAGE A FEW OF THE CARB STUD HOLES ARE STRIPPED ON THE TOP BUT HAVE GD THREADS A LITTLE LOWER AND WAS REPAIRED ON ONE CORNER THEY DID A GREAT JOB RAT ROD RACE CAR DRAGSTER MACH 1 FASTBACK FITS COBRA SHELBY COUGAR TRUCK READY TO BOLT ON VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND."
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Return to Parts: Drivetrain or Body