67 K code coupe

Post links and desKriptions of Kars on AutoTrader, ebay, Craig's List, other Kar or auKtion sites, or in loKal Klassified ads. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of Kars.

67 K code coupe

Postby chucks302 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 am

67 K code GTA coupe project in my area (not mine) on buffalo craigs list listed for 25K .
chucks302
Kommitted

Re: 67 K code coupe

Postby squeaky » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 am

just thought i would post the description for later reference

This is the real deal and possibly one of the last available and extremely rare project 1967 K-Code GTA Coupe's available for sale. The car is missing NONE of the rare K-Code components and still retains every ID Tag on each individual piece where applicable including Body Buck Tag, Door Tag, Rear - End Tag, Engine & Transmission Tags, as well the original build sheet included. Car has it's original engine including the extremely rare PEE-K Automatic transmission. Many of the sub - assemblies have been sent out to qualified restorers and parts remain nicely restored still in boxes ready to go. Original items rebuilt include Carb (C6ZF-F), Distributor (C5OF-E) w/Pertronix installed but dual points set up plate also included, Dash Cluster Gauges (Non-Tach car), Balancer (C5OE-A), Fuel Pump (4201-S), Midland (w/band) Brake Booster, Alternator w/NOS Stator, Water Pump, and original 67 (one year only)Valve Covers nicely re-chromed. Original Exhaust manifolds and Starter also included but not yet restored. I have tons of NOS pieces included in sale such as: NOS Red Oxide Rear Quarter Panels (Right & Left), Ford Grille Opening Moldings, Fuel Sender (C8ZZ-9275-C). Some used sheet metal also includes extra set of doors and both front fenders in excellent rust free condition. Included are the car's original doors (w/glass & hardware) and original front fenders also included. I have most reproduction pieces still new in the boxes including complete interior, Emblems, and new in box Engine parts such as Cam, Lifters, Roller Rockers, Timing Set, Complete AMK Bolt Kits, etc...I am also including a beautiful nicely restored original 1967 Deluxe Woodgrain Steering wheel complete with horn ring and pad. A reproduction Floor console w/reproduction Auto - shifter is also included along with the needed original mounting piece to dash w/screws. I have not located an original Dash Pad and the car will need some wiring kits as I have some Alloy Metals wiring included but it's not complete. The car was originally ordered Candy Apple Red w/Black Standard interior, GTA Package, Deluxe Seat-belts, Non-Tach, Exterior Decor Group, Metuchen NJ factory built car. The car will need some sheet metal work to the front floor pans and front apron (right side). There has also been amateur repairs made to the drivers rear quarter (welded in at belt line instead of replacing entire panel at roof line), and tailight panel installed. I would re-do both the proper method. The car is a roller and can be easily transported. I am asking $25K/BO for the car. I have owned several Mustangs including Shelby's and I will gladly provide any additional information to those who are serious buyers. Please do not waste my time. I recommend making an appointment to see the vehicle in person if you are serious and have the funds necessary to purchase. I don't need to sell and will just keep if a serious buyer isn't found.
squeaky
AttraKted

Re: 67 K code coupe

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Anyone know what happened to this listing?
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Return to Kars: Must be original K-Code Mustang