5R09K214311 for sale in SF Bay area

Post links and desKriptions of Kars on AutoTrader, ebay, Craig's List, other Kar or auKtion sites, or in loKal Klassified ads. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of Kars.

5R09K214311 for sale in SF Bay area

Postby evantugby » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:40 pm

I spoke to the owner of this kar who indicated it does have matching vin stamped engine and transmission, however the original transmission is boxed up. The kar does not have original carburetor or fuel pump and was involved in a wreck at some point near 1995 in which the original driver's apron was replaced, therefore does not have the driverside vins on the apron. Owner has yet to verify the passenger side hidden vin at the time of this post.

Kar is the rare silver smoke grey metallic and originally came with red crinkle vinyl standard interior although it has been changed to a black interior. Nice looking K-code but I would make sure to do your research into this kar before buying to make sure nothing funny is going on with the vin stamp missing from the apron.

Here is the ad:

Selling a 65 Mustang GT Silver Fastback K code Matching numbers we still have the original Transmission Hi Po 289 with Edelbrock Heads and Shelby manifold and Cobra 7 quart oil pan, currently has a Race spec 5 speed. Black interior Nice repaint Back in 1999 with receipts for work and the hood and 1 fender is not factory correct. Mustang was built at San Jose plant and was Silver with red interior. Always a Northern Cali car..Asking 47,500 obo only contact me through this Ad and I can text you morepics... not wasting our time with tire kickers or "Scammers".. If you're a classic auto broker please attach your business card in the email.

Owner contact info is: six five zero 465 three nine 63

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/ ... 11731.html
Currently: 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback, K-code, HiPo, GT-350 Clone, Signal flare Red, black interior
Formerly: 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe, A-code, Wimbledon White, red interior
evantugby
Kommitted

Re: 5R09K214311 for sale in SF Bay area

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:58 pm

evantugby wrote:I spoke to the owner of this kar who indicated it...was involved in a wreck at some point near 1995 in which the original driver's apron was replaced, therefore does not have the driverside vins on the apron. Owner has yet to verify the passenger side hidden vin at the time of this post.

Nice looking K-code but I would make sure to do your research into this kar before buying to make sure nothing funny is going on with the vin stamp missing from the apron.

Agree with this completely!
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Re: 5R09K214311 for sale in SF Bay area

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

evantugby wrote:I spoke to the owner of this kar who indicated it does have matching vin stamped engine and transmission, however the original transmission is boxed up. The kar does not have original carburetor or fuel pump and was involved in a wreck at some point near 1995 in which the original driver's apron was replaced, therefore does not have the driverside vins on the apron. Owner has yet to verify the passenger side hidden vin at the time of this post.

Kar is the rare silver smoke grey metallic and originally came with red crinkle vinyl standard interior although it has been changed to a black interior. Nice looking K-code but I would make sure to do your research into this kar before buying to make sure nothing funny is going on with the vin stamp missing from the apron.

Here is the ad:

Selling a 65 Mustang GT Silver Fastback K code Matching numbers we still have the original Transmission Hi Po 289 with Edelbrock Heads and Shelby manifold and Cobra 7 quart oil pan, currently has a Race spec 5 speed. Black interior Nice repaint Back in 1999 with receipts for work and the hood and 1 fender is not factory correct. Mustang was built at San Jose plant and was Silver with red interior. Always a Northern Cali car..Asking 47,500 obo only contact me through this Ad and I can text you morepics... not wasting our time with tire kickers or "Scammers".. If you're a classic auto broker please attach your business card in the email.

Owner contact info is: six five zero 465 three nine 63

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/ ... 11731.html

Seems ,like a lot of money for a Kar that has so many changes from original.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Return to Kars: Must be original K-Code Mustang