5R09K159967 on ebay

Post links and desKriptions of Kars on AutoTrader, ebay, Craig's List, other Kar or auKtion sites, or in loKal Klassified ads. This seKtion used to help determine the Kurrent value of Kars.

5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby JPhil » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:25 am

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-Mustang-1965-Fastback-K-Code/162802663805?hash=item25e7cb817d:g:U2UAAOSwyGZaMeLw&vxp=mtr

Long list of items to investigate on this car.
Many liberties taken with original and non original parts/pieces.
No mention of any of the important questions/answers noted in the ad. :roll:
"verification" on a sheet of paper doesn't clear up much.

JP
JPhil
RidiKulous
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:47 am

Re: 5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am

Too many pictures that serve no purpose.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: 5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm

JPhil wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-Mustang-1965-Fastback-K-Code/162802663805?hash=item25e7cb817d:g:U2UAAOSwyGZaMeLw&vxp=mtr

Long list of items to investigate on this car.
Many liberties taken with original and non original parts/pieces.
No mention of any of the important questions/answers noted in the ad. :roll:
"verification" on a sheet of paper doesn't clear up much.

JP


I guess that all of this is now a moot point as the seller has taken the auction down with the following statement "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 6227
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: 5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby C6ZZKGT » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
JPhil wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-Mustang-1965-Fastback-K-Code/162802663805?hash=item25e7cb817d:g:U2UAAOSwyGZaMeLw&vxp=mtr

Long list of items to investigate on this car.
Many liberties taken with original and non original parts/pieces.
No mention of any of the important questions/answers noted in the ad. :roll:
"verification" on a sheet of paper doesn't clear up much.

JP


I guess that all of this is now a moot point as the seller has taken the auction down with the following statement "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-


I am unable to open any of the pictures in the large group. Does anyone else have this issue?

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
User avatar
C6ZZKGT
Klassic
 
Posts: 6227
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am
Location: Canyon Country, California

Re: 5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby JPhil » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:42 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:
C6ZZKGT wrote:
JPhil wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-Mustang-1965-Fastback-K-Code/162802663805?hash=item25e7cb817d:g:U2UAAOSwyGZaMeLw&vxp=mtr

Long list of items to investigate on this car.
Many liberties taken with original and non original parts/pieces.
No mention of any of the important questions/answers noted in the ad. :roll:
"verification" on a sheet of paper doesn't clear up much.

JP


I guess that all of this is now a moot point as the seller has taken the auction down with the following statement "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-


I am unable to open any of the pictures in the large group. Does anyone else have this issue?

-Fred-



I had same issue so I just went to the sellers website and found them all there.
Google is your friend! :D

JP
JPhil
RidiKulous
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:47 am

Re: 5R09K159967 on ebay

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:26 pm

C6ZZKGT wrote:I am unable to open any of the pictures in the large group. Does anyone else have this issue?

-Fred-


Opened for me...depends on what you click on.
User avatar
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA


Return to Kars: Must be original K-Code Mustang

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest