Lost engine and 4 speed

If you find an engine, tranny, buck tag, build sheet, or any other documentation with a K VIN, post it here so it can hopefully be reunited with its Kar. You can also make an 'In Search Of' post with the VIN you're hoping to find.

Lost engine and 4 speed

Postby Ken » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Lost engine and 4speed vin 5f09k342840. Last known area was in Alabama when I purchased the car about 25 years ago. I have just finished my mom's (original owner) 65 fastback 289 4 speed it's phoneician yellow with white interior so I have finnally begun working on the k code and would hate to put it together without the original drivetrain who knows maybe ill get lucky. Thanks for your help-- love the site If anyone going to NC for the 50th look us up we will be with Kathy miller and the original owners group. Thanks again.
Ken
eKsposed

Re: Lost engine and 4 speed

Postby Ken » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Ken wrote: vin 5f09k342840.Trying to locate original drivetrain. Last known area was in Alabama when I purchased the car about 25 years ago. I have just finished my mom's (original owner) 65 fastback 289 4 speed it's phoneician yellow with white interior so I have finnally begun working on the k code and would hate to put it together without the original drivetrain who knows maybe ill get lucky. Thanks for your help-- love the site If anyone going to NC for the 50th look us up we will be with Kathy miller and the original owners group. Thanks again.
Ken
eKsposed

Return to Lost and Found