New Member 65K

Briefly introduce yourself, meet new members, or ask Kwestions on the use of the forums and this website. Stories and status updates about Kars should be posted in the Shop TalK section of the Members Only forum.

New Member 65K

Postby marks65K » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 am

I have had the car 5F07K674236 since 1990, it has sat in my garage and watched 7 other mustang get restored, driven and sold. I have kept her since she was my wife and I’s first find. Got out of playing around with old mustangs into 10" tire outlaw racing newer mustangs. Spent a number of yr's drag racing and sold everything in 2006 except our K-car. Life got in the way of playing with any cars at that point and now that my daughter has less than a year left in Collage it’s TIME to finish her and enjoy cruising around! The car is a very plain Prairie Bronze with Palomino standard interior unfortunately she had a very rough life living as street and drag racing car when we found it, most of the original parts were gone or blown up but the frame and body were real clean and No cutting had been done on the car. Over the years i have added a bolt in performance suspension in the front and rear of the car..I was going to change some of the option, like pony interior and making the car a gt. Well she is going back plain like she came from the factory. The car will have a small block with a 5 speed and I have a factory under dash air I am adding, I live in South Texas! It’s ALWAYS hot!
marks65K
eKsposed

Re: New Member 65K

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:33 am

Welcome aboard the forum. You sound like you have been a good caretaker of your Kar.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Re: New Member 65K

Postby KCodeCoupe » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Welcome aboard. Good luck with bringing her back to life!
65 Silver Smoke Gray GT K Coupe, 67 Vintage Burgandy GT K Coupe, 84 GT Convertible original owner with 1800 miles,
1986 Oxford White SVO, 2012 Yellow Blaze Boss 302, 2016 Shadow Black Shelby GT350 R
KCodeCoupe
RidiKulous

Return to New Members