Hi everyone. I have a 66 K Code Engine complete

Briefly introduce yourself, meet new members, or ask Kwestions on the use of the forums and this website. Stories and status updates about Kars should be posted in the Shop TalK section of the Members Only forum.

Hi everyone. I have a 66 K Code Engine complete

Postby marcusedell » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Just being polite and introducing myself. I use to be on here years ago. I just acquired a complete, running 1966 289 K Code engine with all the matching correct date coded parts except the Carb. Believe it or not it was sitting in a 30 Model A Pickup. Engine pulled from a wrecked 66 K Code San Jose Built Fastback around 1980 and then installed in my truck as a project that was never completed..anyways..I am looking for the right person to purchase the engine who has a K Code built late January to April or so of 1966.
marcusedell
eKsposed

Re: Hi everyone. I have a 66 K Code Engine complete

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find someone here that can use the engine.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:59 pm

marcusedell wrote:Just being polite and introducing myself. I use to be on here years ago. I just acquired a complete, running 1966 289 K Code engine with all the matching correct date coded parts except the Carb. Believe it or not it was sitting in a 30 Model A Pickup. Engine pulled from a wrecked 66 K Code San Jose Built Fastback around 1980 and then installed in my truck as a project that was never completed..anyways..I am looking for the right person to purchase the engine who has a K Code built late January to April or so of 1966.

I actually recently acquired a January 31, 1966 GT Koupe that is missing only the engine. Maybe we can discuss yours. Please try emailing me on this.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks for joining...Good luck with the sale. Do you have a price on the engine?
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby zray » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:40 am

If it's for sale, how about a price as per the forum rules ? And posting it in the for sale section......

Just saying.

viewforum.php?f=8

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30

Some of the for sale rules:

All ads should be placed in ONE appropriate forum.
All items MUST be priced! If not sure what something is worth, go high and state best offer. Most folks here keep current with prices and are not likely to be too far off on an offer.
Don't comment if you think someone is asking an insane amount. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Sellers will realize their price is out of line when they don't receive any offers.
Don't sabotage someone's ad. It's okay to ask for clarification, point out errors, provide constructive feedback.
You MUST have current contact information to sell on the eKschange. If your contact info is invalid, your posting privileges will be suspended.
Once your item is sold, DO NOT delete/edit the original title, ad text, or asking price. Leaving the ad in place after a sale is protection for both the buyer and seller, and also acts as a price reference for others. Edit the title and text of the ad or post a reply to mark it "SOLD".

Z
zray
LunatiK

Return to New Members