Brief Intro

Briefly introduce yourself, meet new members, or ask Kwestions on the use of the forums and this website. Stories and status updates about Kars should be posted in the Shop TalK section of the Members Only forum.

Brief Intro

Postby bpmdu » Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 am

Hello all, my name is Brian and I'm a new forum member. I've always enjoyed the old Mustangs and have long had a desire to own one. My grandfather and his brother owned a Ford dealership in the 50's and into the late 60's so my family has long been around Ford. I'm currently trying to get the courage to purchase either a 65-66 GT or a 69 Mach 1. The latter is a car my dad is pushing for as it's the car he didn't choose back in the day (and regrets not choosing) instead he went with the Mercury Cougar that year. I'm not the slightest bit mechanically inclined so I'm trying to get the nicest example I can still afford! Look forward to getting to chat with everyone...

~Brian
bpmdu
eKsposed

Re: Brief Intro

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 am

Welcome aboard, Brian!!

The 65/66 Mustangs are simpler cars to work with than the Mach I's if that helps any. From my experience the 65/66 cars are also more fun to drive than the Mach I.

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Return to New Members