New Member Hello !

Briefly introduce yourself, meet new members, or ask Kwestions on the use of the forums and this website. Stories and status updates about Kars should be posted in the Shop TalK section of the Members Only forum.

New Member Hello !

Postby grimmnar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:27 pm

My Son and I have recently traded our 65' Tempest for a 66' GT. (some cash as well)

We've both always liked older Mustangs, so this is really something we've been wanting to do for quite some time.

My wife (and I by default) also has a 67' Beetle.

I am really looking forward to further reading of ya'll forums and hope to pick your brains in the very near future.

My Son and I hope to be able to put this car back to as close to original as we reasonable can and enjoy the heck out of it !

66' GT & 67' Beetle
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that do not ...
grimmnar
eKsposed

Re: New Member Hello !

Postby jwc66k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Welcome to the forum. Don't be concerned about the Bug. I drive a 69 Baha (1641cc, Holley 3110, counterweighted crank, plus more). If you get real serious about restorations, go over to the Concourse Mustang Forum http://www.concoursmustang.com/ where you will find a lot of us.
Jim
jwc66k
RidiKulous

Postby C6ZZKGT » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Welcome aboard. Is yours a Hipo Kar?

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Postby K Code » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Welcome to the board. You'll find some very informed folks here. We're always glad to help.
K Code
Kommitted

Postby grimmnar » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 am

C6ZZKGT: I am catching up on the in's and outs of the Mustang world, I believe ours has the A and not the K .. The warrenty number reads:
6T07A272766 ... Which means the 289 4v V8 engine, at least from the different 'warrenty' Number Web pages that I've ran it through. A couple of previous owners have made some changes from how it came, I'd like to get her back to as close to original as we can, within our means to do so.

Thanks for the welcome and for the additional information regarding the Concourse Mustang Forums from jwc66k !
66' GT & 67' Beetle
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that do not ...
grimmnar
eKsposed

Return to New Members