Interesting Items on eBay...Expensive

Anything goes! Please keep it Klean and tame. Not a place for dirty laundry.

Re: Interesting Items on eBay...Expensive

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:39 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:
eBay member "vintageautoliterature" has four new copies of the Fourth Edition for sale at a reasonable price of $29.99 .HERE.

One sold, three left...

Three sold, only one left.

SOLD OUT!

Well...There are 4 more available for the same price HERE.

2 available / 2 sold

SOLD OUT again. This listing has ended.

Well...not quite. Four more copies available from the same seller for the same price HERE.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:28 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S something you just don't see...

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted for the same price HERE.

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Back again HERE for a higher price of $41,500.00.

Ended and NOT sold.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:29 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S something you just don't see...

Ended and NOT sold.

Back again HERE for a higher price of $41,500.00.

Ended and NOT sold.

Relisted again for the same price HERE.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:27 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:
eBay member "vintageautoliterature" has four new copies of the Fourth Edition for sale at a reasonable price of $29.99 .HERE.

One sold, three left...

SOLD OUT!

2 available / 2 sold

Well...not quite. Four more copies available from the same seller for the same price HERE.

3 available / 1 sold
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:50 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:

One sold, three left...

SOLD OUT!

2 available / 2 sold

3 available / 1 sold

2 sold / 2 available.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:53 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:Never thought the day would come for THIS . Yikes!

HERE'S another used Third Edition for sale by eBay member " jackmichelle42 " for $30.00, or make an offer.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 pm

HERE'S a BOSS 302 dual point distributor for sale by ebay member "ggt500" for only $3,795.00. YIKES!
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:

One sold, three left...

SOLD OUT!

2 available / 2 sold

3 available / 1 sold

2 sold / 2 available.

SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS 1965 Edition High Performance Owner's Manual is for sale by eBay member " wbjpmj " for $389.95.

"AN EXTREMELY RARE FACTORY ORIGINAL (NOT A REPRODUCTION AS MOST FOUND ON E-BAY) OWNERS MANUAL FOR A 1965 FORD PRODUCT HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH THE 289 HI-PO, 390 OR 427 MODELS !!!!!!! FACTORY ORIGINAL PART NUMBER 7822-65 IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION.

This is one of those pieces that you don't find everyday and when you do it is not in the condition this piece is in for that exclusive show piece. No need to play the bidding game here as you can buy it today and receive it in three days. All Literature listed is of the finest quality and will compliment any show car of any quality. Unless listed as a daily driver piece the photo that you see is the item that you will receive. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply send it back and I will refund your purchase price less the original shipping costs.

If you are looking for the finishing touch for your show piece or daily driver and want only the best in Factory Original Literature in hard to find pieces you have found on of the Rarest collections in existence. I will be listing 20-25 pieces per week until sold which I can assure you will be quite sometime with over 1,600 pieces for all makes and models. I have the Original owners manuals, warranty booklet's and plates, tire brochures, emission brochures, radio brochures, convertible top manuals, envelopes, bags, leather pouches and anything else that may have been found in the glove box of the vehicle when it rolled off the showroom floor. You will find that my prices based on the condition of all of my literature are the best on E-Bay.

I have factory original owners Manuals and Portfolio's for most makes and models from 1912 to 2018. If you do not see what you are looking for add me to your favorites as I am sure it will be available here soon.

The item you see is the one being sent to you should you be the winning bidder. There are no RE-PRINTS in this collection. RE-PRINTS are found all over the internet, however factory original pieces are of the hardest to acquire especially in the condition found here.

Factory Original First Edition Owners Manual for a 1965 Ford Mustang RARE High Performance in Exceptional Original Condition. As seen in the photo literature is in Pre-Owned Original Condition with very little prior use. Factory Original Part Number is 7822-65 Printed 1964. Rating this piece on a scale of 1-10 considering it's age I would give it a 9.5 with prior usage and minor smudges on the rear cover. Being an original piece which is very hard to acquire it is an excellent original piece. "

Price reduced to $331.46.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:20 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:Just saw THIS restored AM 8 Track unit for sale by eBay member "ggt500" for $995.00. Wonder where you get good 8 Track tapes that still play...

"This Auction is for A 1965-1966 Ford Mustang Original Am-8-Track Radio, Fully Restored,

Motor Rebuilt, New belt, aligned & balanced, Volume control & tuning rebuilt. Everything has been done to this radio.

This is a Rare Opportunity to get the A Mustang Am 8-Track Radio, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. Restored and ready To Install, Everything has been done to this Unit.

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Radio Is A Beautiful Unit and Show Quality."

Ended with NO sale.

Relisted with NO changes HERE.

Ended and NOT sold.

This listing has ended.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 pm

THIS shift knob is for sale by eBay member "ggt500" for a starting bid of $295.00.

"This auction is for A NOS Ford 4-Speed shifter knob, correct for Cobra. This is a rare opportunity to get a really rare part, These never come around on any occasion. This Is An Original Factory Ford Part. When can you say you have seen one ? I have had this in my personal collection for close to 35 years, and I guess it's time to let it go! These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Absolutely Beautiful! Has the original white paint in the pattern, Never installed, Never Used. Steel Threads."
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS shift knob is for sale by eBay member "ggt500" for a starting bid of $295.00.

"This auction is for A NOS Ford 4-Speed shifter knob, correct for Cobra. This is a rare opportunity to get a really rare part, These never come around on any occasion. This Is An Original Factory Ford Part. When can you say you have seen one ? I have had this in my personal collection for close to 35 years, and I guess it's time to let it go! These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Part is Absolutely Beautiful! Has the original white paint in the pattern, Never installed, Never Used. Steel Threads."

This knob is incorrect for our Kars due to the shift pattern.

-Fred-
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:06 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:Just saw THIS restored AM 8 Track unit for sale by eBay member "ggt500" for $995.00. Wonder where you get good 8 Track tapes that still play...

"This Auction is for A 1965-1966 Ford Mustang Original Am-8-Track Radio, Fully Restored,

Motor Rebuilt, New belt, aligned & balanced, Volume control & tuning rebuilt. Everything has been done to this radio.

This is a Rare Opportunity to get the A Mustang Am 8-Track Radio, These only come around on Occasion.

This Is A Original Factory Ford Part. Restored and ready To Install, Everything has been done to this Unit.

These are almost impossible to locate in any condition. This Radio Is A Beautiful Unit and Show Quality."

Ended and NOT sold.

This listing has ended.

SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:HERE'S a BOSS 302 dual point distributor for sale by ebay member "ggt500" for only $3,795.00. YIKES!

This listing has ended with NO sale.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm

SixT5HiPo wrote:THIS shift knob is for sale by eBay member "ggt500" for a starting bid of $295.00.

Ended and NOT sold.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby WARNER » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 pm

In what section should I post my 1965 Koupe for sale? Since I started here let me say that it's a virgin body repairable car that is 90% complete but with non matching hipo motor. I will wait for a response and then post the listing. Thanks.
WARNER
AttraKted

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 pm

WARNER wrote:In what section should I post my 1965 Koupe for sale? Since I started here let me say that it's a virgin body repairable car that is 90% complete but with non matching hipo motor. I will wait for a response and then post the listing. Thanks.

You can list the Koupe HERE. Please include the asking price as per the FORUM GUIDELINES.
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby SixT5HiPo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:56 am

HERE'S a listing for a Shelby GT 350 that has some interesting documentation included. Scroll down through the pictures to see the original paperwork...
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Previous

Return to General disKussion