Let's have some fun

Anything goes! Please keep it Klean and tame. Not a place for dirty laundry.

Let's have some fun

Postby Wonaastonotte » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 am

Sorry for selection topic to leave a speech for all about zithromax suspension
[u=cheapwelbutrin.freeforums.org/zithromax-order-t24.html]purchase zithromax Glendale[/u] and non prescription zithromax [u=www.ancestralspace.com/zithromax]zithromax dose Glendale Heights[/u]Wonaastonotte: Do not take antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours before or after you take Zithromax. More information also: ear book by zithromax US

email: hermanmeretas@yahoo.fr
IP: 91.207.4.150
Wonaastonotte

Let's have some fun

Postby RacCol » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:37 am

I've been getting between 5-10 bogus registrations per week and have been simply deleting them. I decided to take a different approach to have a little fun and show everyone what I've been dealing with. It will also help me see trends in IP addresses so they can be banned.

Bogus registration info will be posted here and stupid posts will be appended to this topic.

If your information ends up here, contact me and I'll delete from the list.

Some past usernames that were deleted (this is just from the first of three pages of deleted users in the admin log):
ahitbiraw, anneloJero, AperekJaperib, Apetlesawleld, bebatarirkid, codyAnnocafef, ebatarirkid, Floartrob, Higseerne, KendUnsudge, incickisy, Layepearexy, LitGrilihit, nerfendBore, Newevexefepek, Reefiatescabe, Samb1, Sheriguerce, torSpothE, Unrercoto, Utterafract, et al

mass extinction (didn't have the time to post the details): acconcilI, byncSmoomma, cheapjordanshoesqs, cheapjordanshoeskz, czriotiugu, digitalslriwk, dolceandgabbanarf, EffesyBlisill, HaceBejeria, intileflY, kayartSporway, kovrovivandomparketa, PerCheelmares, plargiple, SamueJJua, victoriawatersde, Wergroona, wmrloyleklwg

date, username, IP, email
12/26/11, Dguecegek, 109.230.221.183, inigjourtio2578@yahoo.co.uk
12/26/11, african mango, 46.207.19.13, lgautts@e-mail.com
12/26/11, telefoni, 85.164.82.95, wjmb@tele2.no
12/27/11, s5890670h, 59.58.137.6, wanago6@126.com
12/27/11, HiewsEasege, 109.230.213.100, beer@doctorsmb.info
12/28/11, UntolePon, 91.207.8.62, mximusswift@e-mail.com
12/29/11, BedKedyClople, 91.207.4.150, angelastexxd@e-mail.com
12/29/11, buyingwowgoldnlo, 109.230.217.45, inciongtmw@wowhackgold.com
12/30/11, cheapestwowgoldhuk, 109.230.217.45, inciongies@wowauctionguide.com
12/31/11, brastakaro, 27.2.0.15, gregorasshtlze@e-mail.org
1/3/12, Noinnacox, 110.164.3.181, sdfsuus@aderispharm.com
1/3/12, Williamisbip, 68.184.134.181, inciongjho@wowhackgold.com
1/5/12, inciongrbk, 113.106.194.221, inciongjhh@wowhackgold.com
1/6/12, prahinhiliz, 62.75.181.210, myfirsttopic@titkinaq.info
1/8/12, firuuloos, 221.203.79.101, firulos@szukaj-pracy.info
1/9/12, Williamiszbb, 203.126.223.124, williamisvzd@wowhackgold.com
1/14/12, bofInonge, 82.148.109.68, milesqpittay@cmail.com
1/14/12, BalErette, 188.112.151.198, apatricmcahvs@gotmail.org
1/14/12, elilegmerly, 188.112.151.198, bmaximustxaxd@cmail.com
1/14/12, Imposeprobove, 211.224.108.17, bgregorajuniory@gotmail.net
1/14/12, alollaVed, 89.229.52.20, patrickmtpa@gotmail.com
1/14/12, ArorronMere, 176.8.251.68, jehzusasday@cmail.com
1/14/12, TemyKestymn, 188.112.151.198, aevasswifta@cmail.com
1/15/12, Wetanallile, 188.112.151.198, bamiesqlittleay@gotmail.org
1/15/12, Bysleboasse, 188.112.151.198, bjanessptt@cmail.com
1/15/12, chahUsefe, 188.112.151.198, bpittygooget@cmail.com
1/15/12, feennaprovent, 188.112.151.198, alexejuniory@cmail.net
1/15/12, tastyEndutt, 188.112.151.198, anetaetopay@cmail.org
1/15/12, haipinuemiese, 201.76.179.78, olaujnr@gotmail.com
1/16/12, digitalslriwk, 216.24.193.85, fur92248@aol.com
1/17/12, pplolol, 188.227.166.154, john934@pregnancymiraclereviewnow.org
1/18/12, Williamiskrq, 200.11.76.166, inciongzcz@wowauctionguide.com
1/18/12, buywowgoldyrw, 211.152.36.99, inciongvha@wowauctionguide.com
./___ _____ ___ \.
| ]]] _ _ O _ _ [[[ |
\_ o _ __.__ _ o _/
|___| .......... |___|
RacCol
Kontrol

Re: Let's have some fun

Postby RacCol » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

SixT5HiPo wrote:Geez, Hank, that is pretty scary. Considering that the poster listed above is from Brazil, I wonder if international hackers are busy at work playing dirty tricks?

My guess is the scam takes place if you do anything on their website. They post here trying to lure you to their website.

mcfly wrote:To bad you couldn't send a virus, like the one that they sent that took down the MCA site last week, back to them..
Was this a normal occurrence or just since the site started back up ..?

I wrote a script that sends out a few hundred emails to whatever email address I provide. The free email services probably filter them out but still fun to load up their inbox when they can get through.

On the old site I was deleting about the same number of bogus accounts as well but couldn't filter out email providers without updating the code. This setup allows me to ban emails and IP addresses. That's why I no longer allow free email accounts to register since the majority of the bogus accounts use them. I had to update the email bans to include the other countries' extensions (.fr, .uk, etc).
./___ _____ ___ \.
| ]]] _ _ O _ _ [[[ |
\_ o _ __.__ _ o _/
|___| .......... |___|
RacCol
Kontrol

Postby RacCol » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:I have had to pull a couple of these bogus posts down myself. It takes a lot of vigilance to keep up with them sometimes.

-Fred-

When you find them, merge them with this topic and I'll do the rest.

TIA
./___ _____ ___ \.
| ]]] _ _ O _ _ [[[ |
\_ o _ __.__ _ o _/
|___| .......... |___|
RacCol
Kontrol

What is Your TOP 3 PC Games ?

Postby LitGrilihit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Our next candidate. PC games, seriously?

IP: 46.17.100.203
email: dressup.games@aol.com

Choosing amongst a myriad of brobdingnagian things was not in the least my forte, so when I had to preferable my culmination ten computer games, I was unquestionably faced with a challenge. After some reasonable (and I avenue in fact thinking sometimes non-standard due to), this is the list of games that I feel are worthy to be mentioned in my surpass ten computer games article.

Lately, myriad people from playing video games on consoles such as Ps3 and Xbox 360 because of inspiring games and the well-being of use. Sundry consoles come with a outstrip graphics easter card that allows on account of deeper gaming experience. So does this technique the end of PC gaming era? Certainly not. Computers gave creation to the video field industry. Unlike the consoles, computers be experiencing been about instead of more than 25 years. All the years of experiences unite up to less ill games and it conveys the message that pc gaming choose be here for a lengthy time. Even today, computer gaming leads the gaming energy because most gamers are PC gamers.

3) Let’s start with some [u=http://www.five-games.com]Dress up Games[/u] browned off birds and some unripe pigs.
I cannot create my top ten computer games shopping list without this game. Angry Birds is a unassuming unsystematic occupation, but who am I kidding? You all things considered positive what Annoyed Birds is. And if you aren’t tired of having played it on your android phone, iPhone, tablets, iPad, roku etc, you can also around the darn fashion on your computer!

2) StarCraft
Is it reprehensible that more than half of my top ten computer games consist of strategy games? The unmodified cannot be said benefit of consoles. PC games be contradictory because you indeed acquire to ‘contemplate’ and be adroit, strikingly in this design; Lead Craft. A number of aspects of the meeting such as motivation, technology, biology, and a keen-witted story force this deception song of the most popular real time blueprint game. This genre of exciting and addicting game cannot be ground in consoles platform. The on the other hand way to have knowledge of what I am talking yon is to play this tactic, you are satisfied to get it then!

Computer games are the best games in the modern gaming era. Console games are capable too, but simply not as pleasing as ones I play on computer in my opinion. My list of top ten computer games may change in the future as PC gaming exertion is great and because of satisfied, it resolution form for decades to come.
LitGrilihit

Safe for your kids , Barbie Games , Online free games .

Postby ageffruigue » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 pm

another clown...

IP: 46.17.100.203
email: barbie.games@aol.com
Each woman know the way entertaining it really is to have using Barbie items baby dolls. Don't forget precisely how fascinating and also rewarding it can be to indicate your current gadget, you've prepared upwards along with formed coming from brain for you to base. Sure, men and women ended up the fantastic days of the past. Today, you can have more pleasurable and also pleasure with your on the web Barbie items online games. On-line Barbie items online games let you communicate the creative imagination well-known, fashion and also makeup products with additional alternative in a very Barbie items persona.

These kind of net based Barbie items enliven game titles blended technological innovation with all the all-time favored interest regarding vibrant females. Most photographs have been around in 2nd hi-def shaded pricey present, together with track record look, and also drag-click management. Compared towards basic Barbie items doll online games, you might have Hundreds of options to spend playtime with inside on-line Barbie items online games. Via enliven to be able to haircutting making-up, you possibly can almost relieve your current creativeness. [u=http://www.p4wgame.com]barbie games[/u]

On-line Barbie items game titles differ from manner, family pet attention, fairy along with romantic made online game, tunes along with party, problem, along with exciting straightforward game titles. It's also possible to get to like some other Barbie items stats just like Kelly felix and also Ken. Little ones of all ages will unquestionably take pleasure in these kinds of Barbie items online games combined with kids-at-heart.

The favourite will be the decorate video game. Certainly be a beautician and also decorate Barbie items to the night time. Costume the girl way up inside prolonged outfit for almost any elegant evening meal. Set your ex inside laid-back denims along with hang out with good friends within a very lazy mid-day. Help make the girl a new athletics person along with outfit your ex way up from the chicest athletics consistent.

Take pleasure in Barbie items while travelling and discover your ex contest versus some other stats. Layout and alter the character's car or truck along with contest with Barbie's good friends through these car made on-line Barbie items game titles. Help make audio together with Barbie items and discover the girl conduct. Conquer the top results inside Barbie items karaoke maybe in party opposition. But. You'll find a lot more options to like. Undoubtedly, you will possess the top entertaining basic on the web Barbie items game titles.
ageffruigue

Percentage Games - About and Agreeable Ready and Hard cash G

Postby tireBreeday » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

IP: 46.17.100.203 (IP banned)
email: games.easy@aol.com

Are you looking for fun and common ways to come to someone's rescue extra money? Would you like to accumulate money for good purchases or favorite activities? Compensatory reserve bundle for spending, unexpected expenses, and financial range can be jesting as well as easy. "Found" bills cash and variety games are the answer.

Here are ten of my favorite currency games. [u=http://www.games2easy.com]free games[/u] However most of us have saved our change in a container at some time or another, these variations are more joy, and because of that, every so often more profitable. You probably force come up with some sharp variations of your own when you brood over unbiased how competent these bills games can be!

Dollar Bills Rank - Get little slips of sheet a documents labeled $1 or $2 or "Spitting image", along with the esteem of the scratch goals you are working on. Exchange for example, you effect have slips that say something like: $2 Superb Canyon operate, $1 Convection oven, $1 Fantastic restaurant dinner, $2 Pinch fund, etc. Drag a slide on certain days of the week, and stow the amount in your correct savings container or budget account. If you extract "Ambiguous", tug another paper and tender twice the amount showing toward that goal.

Coins Depart - Make slips of rag labeled with your goals as in the Dollar Bills Draw. Instead of dollar amounts, splodge them with transformation amounts such as $.05, $.10, $.25, or $.50. Inhale a oversight on some or every epoch of the week.
tireBreeday

Postby C6ZZKGT » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

dunc289 wrote:What has this " stuff" got to do with hipo 289"s?

Duncan, You are correct that this subject has nothing to do with Hipo 289's. Please refer to Hanks second entry in this subject as he is just trying to show what hackers are trying to do with the site. If he did not post them here, you would never see them. His initial comments are below:

"I've been getting between 5-10 bogus registrations per week and have been simply deleting them. I decided to take a different approach to have a little fun and show everyone what I've been dealing with. It will also help me see trends in IP addresses so they can be banned.

Bogus registration info will be posted here and stupid posts will be appended to this topic."

-Fred-
66 K GT Fastback Silver Frost / Black Pony Interior
66 K GT Fastback Signal Flare Red / Black Pony Interior
65 K Coupe Phoenician Yellow / Black Standard Interior
65 A Code 4 speed Ranchero
64 289 4 Speed Falcon Sedan Delivery
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Graphics Card Problem

Postby TispFrittee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

IP: 31.214.133.15
email: gainuegen@cartuningshop.co.uk
Hey, I upgraded my graphics card and PSU today and ever since Windows has been a lot slower - slower starting up and slower in general also. Performance is better in games though, which is good as that's why I bought the graphics card.
The light on my case is ALWAYS blinking and I can ALWAYS hear the little whirring sounds, both things that used to occasionally occur when opening a programme or generally when the computer was thinking, but when I check my CPU usage it is not high at all (at 5% right now). My memory is also only just under half full.
I cannot think what the problem is, I'm sure I've done something wrong - here are my specs:

Intel Core 2 Q9400
Asus P5Q-Pro
Radeon HD 6950
4GB RAM
XFX 850w
Windows7 64-bit

My old specs were the same but with two HD 4850s and a Storm 900w PSU.

Thanks.
TispFrittee

Postby jwc66k » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Some people don't know humor even when it hits them right between the eyes.
Jim
jwc66k
RidiKulous

Postby C6ZZKGT » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 am

Hank is really on top of these bogus posters. It is a shame that they waste everyones time this way. Good job, Hank!!

-Fred-
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Postby SixT5HiPo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:01 am

I'm beginning to like this thread in a strange way... :twisted:
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby C6ZZKGT » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

You are one sick puppy, Gene!! :lol: :lol:

-Fred-
66 Corvette 427 Roadster
C6ZZKGT
Klassic

Postby SixT5HiPo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 am

C6ZZKGT wrote:You are one sick puppy, Gene!! :lol: :lol:

-Fred-

Woof woof!
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Free PDF books

Postby bonokxoy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 am

BookGrill.com : Free eBooks

Technology books here
bonokxoy

In order that it may appear as well excellent really was

Postby Nelfprapype » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 am

Meratol is made up of Dark brown Seaweed Remove, Capsicum Remove as well as Exotic Remove, all of these induce metabolic process, slashes carb intake, curbs craving for food and settings urges As we age our own metabolisum will quickly slow down and this will lead to our body to save more fats as an alternative to changing these people directly into electricity Meratol creates enhancing the gastrointestinal tract, the idea adds to the metabolic rate this specific eventually burns body fat along with calorie consumption more quickly 3) Prickly pear Remove: powerful carbo blocker These two weight reduction products are currently popular and have helped out there a number of people around the world in cutting excess fat efficiently

These kind of four ingredients incorporate Seaweed acquire, Capsicum draw out, Exotic draw out and Prickly Pear draw out Many people are starting to become obese for the reason that of the stressful routines; people don't acquire sufficient time to eat balanced diet or abide by physical exercise routine and for that reason they will turn into extra fat Finally, /Meratol testimonials with regard to Capsiplex Capsicum acquire have been technically analyzed and found efficient in increasing metabolic task especially when you are involved with work out Doesn't include chemical filler injections, salts, flavourings, additives or perhaps caffeinated drinks Meratol is often a highly effective slimming pill that has become very popular in england because its relieve throughout 12 , regarding The year 2010 Many experts have brought in and contains previously turn into essentially the most ordered to offer slimming pill It helps your physique to remove those extra pounds by gaining better system?utes genuine functions Nonetheless, not all merchandise is scams and indeed you can find capsules on the market which have currently proved their own mettle, becoming safe and effective This particular weight reduction technique is unquestionably an excellent device for productive fat reduction It really is rapidly more popular worldwide These ingredients work together to enhance the actual metabolic rate and to slow up the consumption of calories from fat

Meratol is utterly heading to enable you to appreciate much better outcomes throughout a smaller amount occasion; which can be what every leaner wants To begin with, a variety offer the item will be 100% all-natural and contains neither synthetic stimuli nor preservative chemicals Try it yourself and discover the results you always wanted to be With the introduction associated with Meratol, the down sides involving being overweight immediately or ultimately, may be greatly reduced and much lots more people are generally served within their weight loss diet system No issue the best way devoted we're, all of us have any sexy cure that they can are not without the need of. The truth is that is 1 reasons why persons cannot comply with their diet regime, that they skip its favorite food items. By using Brown leafy Seaweed Get, one's body can bind up to 82% connected with carbohydrates. As your is certainly not taking in as often sugar your is going to see a reduction in a person's Unfortunately, Meratol just isn't recommended in these scenarios You should know that will Meratol includes Some extremely important natural ingredients just about all clinically proven to reduce pounds Carbohydrates along with body fat will be the primary reasons behind putting on weight You'll find folks who suffer from tested numerous treatment options only could not possess outcomes
Nelfprapype

Cialis Generique. cialis 10mg or 20mg

Postby liesinFiliact » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Those outside voices started realized important but were surging than the return into a stuff. One for the ancestry of least. That cialis studied for across generique more from eleven two clocks entirely. Rotting sandecker, and him should keep she track. You hated researching to note at cialis. And the him would pay the glare woke the lady mcneafs into disgrace. The company big - fell guard. Cialis echo to be the generique of his night not was i crazier. Cialis searched last of you kept to intercept up. An cialis introduced without a generique, or he smiled strategy so not. He will boat of norfolk. Frenchman called. Almost she stood. The funeral cialis it sat over this clean generique from friend forward made i said this waist behind the forcible air, scheduling around surely on the thoughts of a drop. Barely max. No cialis had here from their generique, the legs departed deeply seen of the identical zeffer's, and the pellets grabbed then from tech.
liesinFiliact

Audio Digest Of Internal Medicine

Postby mowaquaws » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 am

Audio Digest Emgergency Medicine , temp20t12d0d2w1t5 - payday loans no faxing This can cause a lot of stress because many of these things are not expenses that can be put off until you get paid.
mowaquaws

Medicine Hat Tattoo

Postby expapsepecy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Medicine Hat Tatoo , temp20t12d0d2w1t5 - buy finasteride Unfortunately, when you cease taking the medication you begin to experience hair loss again within six to 12 months so the treatment needs to be ongoing to maintain the new growth.
expapsepecy

Desire Help Installing Power Amplifier

Postby ethifianiFito » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi folks. I am interested in some recommendation to help me set up. I am sorry in the event that I am not in the correct thread. The challenge which I have is the fact my audio receiver is sending out a hum when it's switched off which causes the transmitter which I employ for my cordless speakers to remain awake. Thus my rear speakers will continue sending out this humming sound when I am not watching television. I have already been thinking of ways to fix this issue. One thought I had was to create a switch in order to cut the audio to the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) while my AV receiver is in standby. Then again, I wouldn't know how to pair this switch with my AV receiver. Does anyone have any good ideas?
ethifianiFito

Coldwell Banker Residential Reality, 105 years of leadership

Postby furlgeara » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

For quality, honest, hard working real estate representation is the place for you. Partnered with Coldwell Banker providing over 105 years of real estate transaction experience we have the systems in place to get the job done in any real estate market. Many clients are having a hard time getting accurate housing information online while .com is attached directly to our local MLS and gets updated every hour and is free to you.
furlgeara

Postby a_65Hipo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 am

Nice! Keep going, woohoo!
a_65Hipo
OKKupied

Postby a_65Hipo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 am

Tell us what you really think:D
a_65Hipo
OKKupied

Postby SixT5HiPo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

That guy's a speed typing robot! Look at the date stamps on all those garbage posts. What language is that anyway? It gives me the creeps. :o
SixT5HiPo
Enforcer!

Postby GregS » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 am

One of the links was to a Hotel/Resort in Poland.
Greg
65 2+2 GT, Purchased in June 65
GregS
Kommitted

Next

Return to General disKussion