Looking for my old K Fastback

If you find an engine, tranny, buck tag, build sheet, or any other documentation with a K VIN, post it here so it can hopefully be reunited with its Kar. You can also make an 'In Search Of' post with the VIN you're hoping to find.

Looking for my old K Fastback

Postby Tremor2014 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:53 am

Sold it to a dealer in Nh years ago and was FS at a dealer in San Diego for $125k . Don’t know what ever happened to it. Had just 8400 original miles . Vin number was 5T09K163393. It is in the registry . Red with black interior. I had 9 Hipo Mustangs at one time in different states of condition . Sold all over the world. 3 went to Austrailer. Only had one convertible the rust were FBs.
Tremor2014
eKsposed

Re: Looking for my old K Fastback

Postby JPhil » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:00 am

This car was last noted, or at least listed for sale, by a broker in the Netherlands. It bounced twice during the 2004-2007 time frame around the $35K asking mark due largely to the claims of low mileage. The car was originally Ivy Green as evidenced by both the broadcast sheet and later the evidence of the color on the car. The low mileage claim was also questioned with the eventual discovery of a recorded bill of sale disputing the state of NH reissued title dated 2003.
The last noted price in 2008 was $24K USD.

JP
JPhil
RidiKulous

Return to Lost and Found